- PJCVision advised an Acquired Brain Injury Service (a charity) on strategy, future funding and options for its services across three counties. Funding cuts were impacting on this important education/rehabilitation service, and the Service was looking at its services, relations with commissioners and customers and the potential/benefits of becoming a social enterprise.
- PJCVision undertook an ICT review for a London charity to provide assurance that the ICT services would support its business in the near term and that these were ‘future proofed’.
- We provided strategic advice and guidance on the technical network architecture and assessed the impact of user requirements on the future ICT architecture.
- PJCVision provided a business development and bid support to a major professional services company on developing its range of professional services, including management consultancy, and securing public sector framework contracts to deliver these. This work is on-going.
- PJCVision is working with an international software solutions company on its public sector business development strategy and securing public sector contracts.
- PJCVision is a resourcing partner for a number of professional services companies.